Assalammualaikum!!! FAMILY comes first!! Chocolates comes second!! No joKes No fun,,No Chocz No Life

My Ensem El n Lovly Ely

My Ensem El n Lovly Ely
Sayanggggg~Cinta~KAsih

Life is So Tremendous..Alhamdulillah

Life is So Tremendous..Alhamdulillah
Lil' Humaira De Halal Chocolate..Cair dimulut & di hati...

Friday, March 12, 2010

My Target is want to be a successful businesswoman in year 2010..I want to achieve in Internet Business and my idole is Irfan Khairi..pLs pray 4 me k!

my two lurvely daughter :

ELLY AND SARADAMIA IS MY INSPIRATION AND WILL BE MY CHOCOLATE BRANDING SOON.... JUZ TO SHOW MY LOVE TO THEM..I WISH ONE DAY THEY WILL APPRECIATE WHAT I HAVE DONE NOW.....INSYAALLAH..DENGAN IZIN ALLAH BISNES COKELAT ELLEY DAN SARADAMIA AKAN BERJAYA DI MALAYSIA, INDONESIA, THAILAND DAN SERATA DUNIA..MCM COKLET FERREROROCHER...AMIK KO...HEHEH..KEGAGALAN HARI INI MENGAJAR ERTI KEJAYAAN HARI ESOK...





Thanx a lot to my dad coz he's the one who take me 1 step closer to b what i want to be..if they can do it..so do i...i wanna share some info what is internet business is all about...

to attend the course its cost RM 890...fuiyoo..mahal tu...i try to ask the managing director to sponser me la..heheh..coz im only his staff,,,bila da attend workshop abg irfan baru ada a new experience bout the internet business...

First thing first,,,gain a new experience.then learn about the chocs lesson,,,then try buat choc..then jual kat member2 dulu,,,dgr komen diorang then baru start jual n promote besar2an dlm internet...study first-

1)secret recipe.
2)Packaging
3)Flyers=Marketing
4)Advertise-Paper, radio, magazine, house to house...hua hua hua,..
5)bila kita dah ikhtiar, kite mesti berusaha dan berdoa..akhir sekali kenala tawakal dan redha dengan rezeki dgn allah beri...

so...thats all for today,..jam telah menunjukkan pukul 2 pg..i need to get rest..
to all Irfan khairi fan outthere...wish me luck n this is some info how to do the E-Bizzzzzzzzzzzz.....

lurve~~mama elly n saradamia~


No comments:

Post a Comment